If you would like to consider being a sponsor for the HOT High School Music Fest, please view our information. NEW SPONSOR: We are excited to announce that the Heart of Texas High School Music Fest will be held on April 27, 2019, at Wau-Ban-See Ranch, Camp San Saba, Texas Gary P. Nunn, who has been TAKING TEXAS TO THE COUNTRY and Texas country to the world for some 40 years now, establishing himself as an icon of Lone Star music, along with live auction items and a raffle item this year. In the 2018–2019 school year, we are looking forward to having a greater impact on even more students in Mason, McCulloch and San Saba counties. The proceeds from the Music Fest will support the SAT Prep course hosted in Brady, Academic UIL (University Interscholastic League) Teams for students and hopefully be able to provide some funds for study abroad programs. Sponsors are essential to the success of the Heart of Texas High School Music Fest. The support of local benefactors makes it possible for all proceeds from ticket sales to go to the designated causes. In return, the event is able to offer incentives to the benefactors at various levels. To help us achieve our goals, The Heart of Texas High School Music Fest requests your support in the following categories:
- Hill Country - $100: Your company name/logo to be featured in all printed advertisement.
- Yellow Rose - $250: Your company name/logo to be featured in all printed advertisement and 2 tickets to the event.
- Deep in the Heart - $500: Your company name/logo to be featured in all printed publications and 4 tickets to the event.
- Heart of Texas Music - $1000. Exclusive rights to be listed as a primary sponsor in all printed publications, receive 6 tickets to the event, and a signed cd from the band.
- Wau-Ban-See Ranch Platinum - $2000: Same as Heart of Texas Music level and media (radio) acknowledgement.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-629-4823. With your generous donation, together we can make the 2019 Heart of Texas High School Music Fest memorable for years to come. We are grateful for your consideration.
- Jacqueline & Kinnan Golemon, Jennifer & Bill Pearman
- Heart of Texas High School Music Festival